Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
1. Remove bandage within 3 hours
2. Wash using ONLY your hands and antibacteria soap
3. Pat your new tattoo dry - DO NOT scrub your new tattoo
4. Apply thin layer of moisturizer DO NOT over moisturize
5. Repeat steps 2,3,4 ( 3-5 Daily)
1. Do not re-bandage your new tattoo
2. Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive on the tattoo
3. Do not pick or scratch your new tattoo
4. Avoid hot tubs, swimming pools, and ocean during the healing process
5. do not over soak your tattoo with water while in the shower.
6. Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few weeks. Definitely avoid tanning oils, lotions, and sand.
7. Avoid tight-fitting clothes which might irritate a new tattoo.